We deliver Australia-wide using a number of different freight companies (depending on location and parcel size/weight). Only some larger Sydney orders are delivered with our driver, all other orders are dispatched with a courier.
Unfortunately some bulky items, like foam and loose fills can be relatively expensive to freight due to their large cubic size and volume, particularly when being sent interstate. Freight costs are calculated on either the physical weight or cubic weight (whichever is higher). Wherever possible we try to fold or shrink items down to save on the cost of freight.
Things to Remember
- Most orders will be delivered by courier. We use a number of different freight carriers (depending on parcel size and location).
- We cannot deliver to Post office boxes - always provide a residential or business street address.
- Delivery times are usually Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) between 7am - 5pm.
- If no one will be available to sign for your delivery, please ensure you provide ‘Authority to Leave’ at the checkout or verbally if ordering by phone.
- You may add special delivery instructions as you place your order.
- When your courier is booked, you will receive an email referencing the carrier that is delivering your order and a consignment/tracking number.
- Unfortunately our couriers do not allow us to schedule delivery times. Please contact the courier with your for an ETA.
- Unfortunately, couriers cannot call you prior to or upon delivery.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours depending on item and stock availability.
- Please see delivery FAQs and answers here
- For a complete explanation of our delivery and returns policies, please see our Terms & Conditions here.
Can I Pick Up My Order?
- During the shipping step in the checkout process, you can select the option to ‘Pick up’ order from our Revesby showroom/warehouse
- Payment will still need to be made online to proceed with the order.
- Your order status will be updated or you will be called once your goods are ready for collection
- Alternatively, if you live locally you can come into the showroom and order/pay in store (rather than online). Please note: Only stocked items will be available in store (special order fabric and cut foam will need to be picked once completed/in stock).
- If you require your goods sooner, please notify us in advance to organise a priority service.
- Goods are available for pick up at our showroom/warehouse address:
7 Ferngrove Place
Chester Hill N.S.W. 2162 (Sydney, Australia)
- The Customer is responsible for inspecting the goods on pick-up or delivery and must notify us within seven (7) days of obtaining the items of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description or quote.
- We may require a photograph to demonstrate the fault and identify the issue.
- We do not offer returns on special order items such as special-order fabric or custom-cut foam
- We may at our absolute discretion accept non-defective goods for return. Returns will only be accepted with prior approval, quoting invoice/s numbers and subject to acceptance at our warehouse/s in re-saleable condition.
- If we allow a non-defective returns, we will require you to pay handling fees of up to thirty percent (30%) of the value of the goods plus any freight costs to cover costs of sorting, re-stocking and return transportation.
- All returns are subject to items being returned in their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to the customer receiving them, must still be in an unused and saleable condition.
- Only once returned items are received can we can a replacement, exchange or refund be arranged.
Disclaimer: Freight Extra Charges
From time to time, extra freight charges may apply outside of the quoted amount displayed on the website. This can be due to: dangerous goods, bulky items, remote locations etc. Unfortunately these charges are set by the courier companies and in these circumstances we will be unable to honour the original freight quote.
We will advise you of any additional charges in advance (before dispatch) and you can choose one of the options below
- Accept the charges, and proceed with the order (we will charge you the extra amount)
- Arrange your own courier to collect (at your own expense). We will refund your delivery amount.
- If you do not wish to proceed with the order, we can cancel your order and arrange a full refund.